This amazing no-churn ice cream is so easy to make and bursts with flavor.
|Condensed milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|35% cream||750 Milliliter|
|Coffee liquor||2 Tablespoon|
1. Chop up the Coffee Crisp bars.
2. Whip cream until stiff peaks form.
3. Fold in condensed milk until fully combined, then fold in coffee liquor.
4. Fold in the of the Coffee Crisp pieces.
5. Transfer to a 9"-x-5” pan and top with remaining Coffee Crisp pieces.
6.Freeze until firm, at least 5 hours.
7. Let soften 10 minutes before serving.