This amazing no-churn ice cream is so easy to make and bursts with flavor.
|Condensed milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|35% cream||750 Milliliter|
|Coffee liquor||2 Tablespoon|
1. Chop up the Coffee Crisp bars.
2. Whip cream until stiff peaks form.
3. Fold in condensed milk until fully combined, then fold in coffee liquor.
4. Fold in the ¾ of the Coffee Crisp pieces.
5. Transfer to a 9"-x-5” pan and top with remaining Coffee Crisp pieces.
6.Freeze until firm, at least 5 hours.
7. Let soften 10 minutes before serving.