Jell-O Ice Cream Tests - Take 2 - Glen is back in the kitchen experimenting with developing new dessert recipes made with Jell-O gelatine powder. He is again tackling the idea of a Jell-O no churn ice cream recipe... Will this one be successful? Or will it be back to the drawing board to refine the dessert recipe? This recipe is still a work in progress - attempt at your own peril!
|Lemon jello||1 Packet|
|Whole milk||250 Milliliter|
|35 % whipping cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Scald milk by bringing to just below a boil. In a mixing bowl combine hot milk and Jell-O powder.
2. Stir to fully combine. Stir in cream, and limoncello. Put in the fridge to chill.
3. Once chilled to fridge temp, whip in a stand mixer or with a hand beater.
4. The mixture will reach a thick creamy texture.
5. Cover and freeze for 3-4 hours.
6. Serve and Enjoy!