Who else LOVES Easter as much as I do? Even if youre not religious it it just a happy time of the year. Spring is here and so are all of those tasty Easter candies! This Easter make use of those DELICIOUS Mini Cadbury Eggs by using them in my blondie recipe! So easy, delicious, and very festive.
|Light brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpoase flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Mini cadbury eggs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl whisk together the melted (and cooled) butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract until combined.
3. To the bowl add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until just combined and there are no lumps of flour.
4. Using a spatula, fold in the Mini Cadbury eggs, reserving a few to sprinkle on the top.
5. Grease up an 8 x 8 baking pan liberally and add in the batter. Smooth down the top so it is even, and sprinkle the top with more of the broken eggs.
6. Put into the oven to bake for 25-28 minutes, depending on your oven. I like to check it at 25 minutes.
7. Let it cool before cutting into squares and serving!