Glen makes The Ultimate Nutella Brownie Recipe - This brownie recipe has it all - a chewy fudgy texture, amped up chocolate and Nutella flavor, and it's easy to make!
|Unsalted butter||170 Gram (about 12 tbsp)|
|Semi sweet chocolate||225 Gram (about 8 ounces)|
|Nutella||150 Gram (about 1/2 cup)|
|All purpose flour||100 Gram (about 3/4 cup)|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||25 Gram (about 1/4 cup)|
|Salt||1/4 Teaspoon (about 1 mL)|
|Granulated sugar||125 Gram|
|Brown sugar||125 Gram|
|Pure vanilla extract||10 Milliliter (about 2 tsp)|
|Hazelnut extract||10 Milliliter (about 2 tsp, Frangelico)|
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350°F).
2. Prep a 9x9" baking pan with a parchment sling.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, chocolate, and Nutella.
4. Stir together the flour, cocoa, and salt.
5. Heat in the microwave for 1 minute then stir.
6. Continue in 30-second increments, stirring between each, until the mixture is barely melted.
7. Whisk the eggs and sugars until thick and frothy.
8. Whisk in the vanilla, and hazelnut extracts.
9. Stir in the cooled chocolate mixture.
10. Add the flour mixture, stirring to combine.
11. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
12. Bake until a tester comes out with moist crumbs still attached, 35 to 40 minutes.
13. Serve and enjoy!