These easy sugar cookies are AMAZEBALLS. They are kinda like a sugar cookie and a biscuit had a baby. Super yum! They are also so crazy easy to make and you probably have all the ingredients already!
|Flour||6 1/2 Cup (104 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sour cream||500 Milliliter|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Confectioners sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1/2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, eggs and sour cream until just combined.
3) Form dough, roll out and cut with your favorite shapes (1/4 of an in thick).
4) Bake for 10-12 minutes.
5) Let cookies cool.
6) While your cookies cool. Cream room temperature butter with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
7) Add confectioners sugar, milk and vanilla extract. Beat until fully incorporated.
8) Serve and Enjoy!