These apple pie bites are such an easy fall dessert recipe! Basically little drops of apple pie heaven!
|Cubed apple||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pie crust shell||1|
|Sugar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Pour melted butter over cubed apples in a bowl and mix.
3. Mix sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in apples.
4. take pie crusts and cut them into circles big enough to cover the apple cubes.
5. place the apple mixture into the cutout pie crust. close the drop by sealing all the edges together.
6. place drops onto a cookie sheet and bake for 30 mins or until golden brown.
7. take the drops out of the oven and immediately sprinkle sugar over the drops. let cool. Enjoy