Learn how to make Mutton Chapli Kebabs at home with Chef Smita Deo on Get Curried.
Chapli Kebab is a famous Pakistani street food made with mince mutton and spices. Chef Smita shows you how to make this delicious recipe at home.
|Mutton mince||1/2 Kilogram (with fat)|
|Onions||2 , chop|
|Tomatoes||2 , deseeded (and chopped)|
|Green chillies||4 , finely chopped|
|Chilli flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped coriander leaves||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Gram flour||3 Tablespoon , roast|
|Red chilli powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
1. In a plate, add mutton mince, onion, tomatoes, green chillies, chilli flakes, garam masala, egg, coriander leaves and mix them well.
2. Add gram flour, mix well, cover it and keep it inside a refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and mix well.
4. Heat ghee in a pan, take a handful of the mixture and shape it into a big patty.
5. Slow cook the patty on medium flame.
6. Cook the kebabs for 10 minutes on each side.
7. Our Chapli Kebabs are ready to be served.