Learn How To Make Soya Kebab Recipe, a Healthy Soya Kababs Recipe, from Chef Ruchi Bharani, only on Rajshri Food.
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Ginger paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Potatoes||2 , grated|
|Green peas||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soya granules||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (soaked in boiling water for 15 minutes, drained and squeezed out the water)|
|Roasted gram flour||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Cumin seed powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Chaat masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander leaves||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Tomato||1/2 , deseeded|
|Chaat masala||To Taste|
1. Heat oil in a pan and add onion, ginger paste, potatoes and cook until the potatoes are soft.
2. Add green peas, soya granules, green chillies, roasted gram flour, cumin seed powder, garam masala, chaat masala, salt, coriander leaves, lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
3. Cook until the potatoes are more softened.
4. Now add the tomato and mix well.
5. Let this mixture cool down completely and roll the kebabs as shown in the video.
6. Heat oil in a pan and roast the kebabs until brown in colour.
7. Sprinkle some chaat masala and serve.
Soya Kebabs are ready to eat! HAPPY COOKING!!!