Favorite weekend recipe. This recipe can be doubled or scaled to any amount.
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Coarse salt||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Plain yogurt||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Set your waffle iron to pre heat.
2. Mix together the dry ingredients.
3. Mix together the wet ingredients (except the butter)
4. When the waffle iron is hot; whisk the wet and the melted butter into the dry.
5. When lump free, portion into your waffle iron according to manufacturers instructions.
6. Serve and Enjoy!