Nothing more soothing than Pumpkin Spice - so why not put it in your homemade waffles from scratch?
|All purpose flour||2 1/2 Cup (40 tbs) (625 mL)|
|Packed light brown sugar||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (75 mL)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon (10 mL)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon (5 mL)|
|Salt||1/2 Teaspoon (2 mL)|
|Ginger powder||1 Teaspoon (5 mL)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon (5 mL)|
|All spice||1/2 Teaspoon (2 mL)|
|Ground nutmeg||1/4 Teaspoon (1 mL)|
|Ground cloves||1/4 Teaspoon (1 mL)|
|Whole milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (250 mL)|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (250 mL)|
|Canned pumpkin||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 can about 250 mL)|
|Unsalted butter/Pumpkin spice blend||85 Gram , melt (6 tbsp)|
1. Preheat waffle iron.
2. Preheat you oven to 250 degrees F.
3. Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices.
4. Whisk eggs in a large bowl until blended, then whisk in brown sugar, milk, buttermilk, pumpkin, and butter until smooth.
5. Whisk eggs into dry ingredients just until smooth.
6. Spoon batter into waffle iron and cook according to manufacturer’s directions.
7. Transfer waffles to rack in a 250ºF oven to keep warm, while you cook the rest.
8. Serve and enjoy!