These sweet French Toast nuggets are so good you just have to try them!
|Butter||5 Tablespoon (For Frying)|
|Maple syrup||To Taste (For Serving)|
|Brioche loaf/White bread||1|
|Milk||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Caster sugar||2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla bean paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Cut all crusts off each slice of bread, and cut int 9 squares.
2. In a bowl whisk together egg, milk, sugar and vanilla until combined. Toss each square of bread in the egg mixture to coat.
3. Fry each square in a hot pan with butter an oil and be sure to fry each side until golden brown.
4. Mix together 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon to create cinnamon sugar. Toss all the French toast bites in the cinnamon sugar.
5. Serve with maple syrup. Enjoy!