Learn how to make Chocolate Walnut Brownie Cake at home with Chef Varun Inamdar on Get Curried.
Since Get Curried has touched 1 Million mark, Chef Varun Inamdar brings to you a celebratory dessert recipe. Made with walnut, almonds, chocolate this gooey brownie is just to die for.
|Chopped dark chocolate||150 Gram|
|Melted dark chocolate||150 Gram|
|Toasted walnuts||150 Gram|
|Castor sugar||250 Gram|
|Melted butter||120 Gram|
|Cocoa powder||40 Gram|
|Refined flour||120 Gram|
|For buttercream frosting:|
|Icing sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soft butter||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Warm milk||1 Tablespoon|
|Pink color||1/2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat your oven to 120° C.
2. Crack eggs in a bowl, add sugar and mix it well.
3. Add almonds, walnuts, refined flour, dark chocolate, cocoa powder and give it a quick mix.
4. Add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture.
5. Add vanilla essence, butter, melted chocolate, give it a mix.
6. Add milk and give it a final mix.
7. Transfer the batter to the aluminum mold, level the top portion using a spatula.
8. Bake it @120°C for 40 minutes.
9. Take it out and let it come down to room temperature.
10. In a bowl, add icing sugar, butter, mix them well.
11. Add milk, edible colour, mix it well and transfer it in a pipping bag.
12. Our Chocolate Walnut Brownie Cake is ready to be served.