All the flavors you love from a cinnamon roll, but in a cake! This cake is super tender, fluffy and delicate, with the cinnamon mixture baked into it - every bite is beyond tasty. Try this for your next holiday breakfast!
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Buttermilk||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||5 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray with flour. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, salt, and baking powder.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
3. Alternate adding the flour mixture and buttermilk to the butter mixture. Mix well; this batter will be thick.
4. Mix in vanilla.
5. Spread this mixture into the prepared baking dish.
6. Mix together the topping, 1 1/2 sticks of butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and flour.
7. Drop spoonfuls of the topping on the cake.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-35 minutes. Check on it near the end to make sure the oven temps are the same. A toothpick inserted should come out of the cake part mostly clean.
9. When it comes out of the oven, mix the topping ingredients.
10. Drizzle topping over warm cake. Let sit for a few minutes to soak it in.
11. Serve and Enjoy!