Maple Milk Chocolate Cake With Maple Milk Chocolate Sauce Looking for recipes that use Maple Syrup? This Maple syrup cake recipe with chocolate is a great milk chocolate cake recipe. Just a hint of maple syrup flavour.
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1/4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Milk chocolate||10 Ounce|
|Maple syrup||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pure vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||2 1/2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Maple chocolate sauce:|
|Maple syrup||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|35% cream||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk chocolate||125 Gram|
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC (350°F).
2. Grease and flour a 12-cup bundt pan.
3. Cream butter until light, then cream in sugar, until light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Beat in vanilla, maple syrup, and melted chocolate until fully incorporated.
6. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
7. Stir in dry ingredients to butter mixture, alternating with buttermilk.
8. Stir in nuts of choice.
9. Pour batter into prepared pan, and bake about 75 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
10. Cool 10 minutes in pan; then remove and allow to cool completely on wire rack.
For Maple Chocolate Sauce:
11. In saucepan, heat maple syrup with cream over medium heat, then add the chocolate.
12. Remove from heat and stir to fully incorporate the chocolate.
13. Serve and Enjoy!