Welcome Friends! Welcome back to the Glen Friends Cooking kitchen, today we're going to make another eggnog cake recipe this one with a streusel crumb topping perfect for Christmas baking... an Eggnog Crumb Cake Recipe.
|For crumb topping:|
|All purpose flour||125 Milliliter ((1/2 cup))|
|Packed brown sugar||125 Milliliter ((1/2 cup))|
|Ground cinnamon||5 Milliliter ((1 tcp))|
|Ground nutmeg||1 Milliliter ((1/4 tsp))|
|Rum||30 Milliliter ((2 tbsp))|
|Butter||60 Milliliter , melt ((1/4 cup))|
|Sugar||175 Milliliter ((3/4 cup))|
|Butter||125 Milliliter ((1/2 cup))|
|Sour cream||75 Milliliter ((1/3 cup))|
|Eggnog||125 Milliliter ((1/2 cup))|
|Pure vanilla extract||5 Milliliter ((1 tsp))|
|All purpose flour||375 Milliliter ((1 1/2 cups))|
|Baking powder||10 Milliliter ((2 tsp))|
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC (350°F).
2. Combine all of the Crumb Topping ingredients until crumbly, and set aside.
3. Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add the eggs one at a time, mix until smooth.
5. Add the sour cream and mix until well incorporated.
6. Combine the vanilla and eggnog.
7. Combine the dry ingredients.Alternate between adding the dry ingredients and the eggnog to the creamed butter mixture.
8. Scrape the batter into a greased 9x9" pan, and sprinkle over the crumb topping.
9. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
10. Serve and enjoy!