For this easy weeknight meal, we'll be using our new solidteknicsusa.com Stainless steel pan.
|Chicken stock||75 Milliliter (about 1/3 cup)|
|Milk||75 Milliliter (about 1/3 cup)|
|Flour||5 Milliliter (1 tsp)|
|Chopped bacon||140 Gram (4 strips)|
|Frozen peas||250 Milliliter (about 1 cup)|
|Grated mozzarella cheese||80 Gram (fresh)|
|Grated parmesan||To Taste|
1. Pre heat the oven broiler.
2. Whisk together broth milk and flour.
3. In an oven safe pan, cook the bacon until crisp.
4. Remove from the pan, and reserve.
5. On medium low heat, add the gnocchi to the pan and cook until browned.
6. Add the bacon back to the pan with the liquid mix.
7. Stir and cook until slightly thickened.
8. Sprinkle cheeses on top and transfer to the broiler.
9. Broil until cheese bubbles and browns slightly.
10. Serve and enjoy!