Your new favorite go-to deviled eggs recipe! Loaded with egg yolk, bacon, onion paprika and more - these yummy deviled eggs are the must-make appetizer.
|Mayonnaise||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yellow mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Apple cider vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Smoked paprika||1/4 Teaspoon|
1. Boil eggs, cool and peel. Split eggs lengthwise and put egg yolks in a large separate bowl. Place egg whites on serving dish and set aside.
2. Mash egg yolks with a fork in large bowl. Mince onions so they are very small pieces. Fry bacon so it is extra crispy, drain off excess grease and set aside to cool. Crush bacon.
3. Add onions and bacon to egg yolks and stir well. Add wet and dry ingredients to egg mixture and mix well. Taste to see if enough salt - easier to add some than to take away.
4. Two ways to stuff the egg whites: straight from the bowl with a spoon or you can transfer the egg mixture to a zip lock bag, cut off the tip and pipe it into the egg whites.
5. Either way, once filled, place into the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill before serving.