Looking for a SPOOOOKY and delicious Halloween appetizer? These little spider cheeseballs are the perfect little Halloween starter. Everybody will gobble these up!
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce (room temperature)|
|Goat cheese||3 Ounce (room temperature)|
|Chopped fresh thyme||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh rosemary||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh basil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh chives||2 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Poppy seeds/Black sesame seeds||4 Tablespoon|
|Grapes||1/2 Kilogram (For serving)|
|Apples||2 (For serving)|
1. In a bowl combine the cream cheese and goat cheese.
2. To the cheese add all of the fresh herbs, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix together thoroughly.
3. Put the cheese mixture into the refrigerator and let it chill for 30 minutes or longer.
4. Once chilled scoop out the mixture and roll it into a ball. Roll the ball into the poppy seeds or sesame seeds until coated completely.
5. Put three pretzel sticks into each side, making little spider legs.
6. Keep doing this with all of the cheese mixture, making them all different sizes if you’d like.
7. To serve I like putting this on a slate board with some grapes and cut apples.