This Keto Pull Apart Bread is deliciously soft and cheesy. It's very easy to make and will be one of your favourite Keto Recipes ever!
|Grated mozzarella cheese
|1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)
|Instant dried yeast
|1 Cup (16 tbs)
|Grated cheddar cheese
|1 Cup (16 tbs)
|1/4 Cup (4 tbs)
|2 Clove (10 gm)
1. So firstly into a bowl add your grated mozzarella and also the butter.
2. Place this into the microwave on high for 2 minutes or until melted and gooey.
3. Next into a large bowl add your instant dried yeast, the sugar substitute in this case I’m using stevia. Pour over warm water and mix well until it starts to bubble and foam, and just leave to stand for 1 minute.
4. Next add in the almond flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt, and then just using a butter knife start to gently mix everything together, what you’ll end up with is like a stick thick dough.
5. Now add the anthem gum which will help bind everything together and finally add the eggs and the melted mozzarella butter mix.
6. Mix everything together well, you can use a stand mix for this of course I’m just showing you the simple method, I do recommend you wet your hands whilst handling this dough as it is really sticky and unlike normal flour doughs.
7. Leave the dough to proof and rise for 30 minutes in a warm area, it should double in volume.
8. While your waiting lets get started on the filling, into a bowl I have spring onions or scallions and I’m adding chopped chives and cheddar cheese.
9. Place in some minced garlic, season well and give everything a good mix around.
10. The dough has now doubled in size, so take it out and place into a baking tray lined with baking paper. Using a wet spatula, flatten out the dough until you have a square around 1/2 centimetre thick. Make sure you leave sides of paper at each end to help rolling the dough.
11. Scatter over the cheese and onion mixture to all sides and carefully begin to roll up. Use the paper to assist you and also the wet spatula to help untuck any stuck areas.
12. Once you’ve rolled it up into a log shape making sure its nice and tightly wrapped up, take scissors and cut diagonally across the log, this will make it easier to pull apart when baked.
13. Brush over egg wash and place into a preheated oven at 180C or 350F for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
14. Bring it out of the oven and leave to rest for 5 minutes before pulling apart the cheesy bread, serve family style where everyone can take a piece and just sit back and enjoy! This recipe is so good for people watching their carb intake and a real pleasure on the palette too.