Guilty Pleasure - Hot Dog Wiener Soup... This hot dog soup recipe is a deep dive into one of Glen's favourite guilty pleasure foods. What could be better than Campbell's mushroom soup with wieners? Canned soup is the base for this recipe, and it's ripped right out of the 1970's!
|Frozen corn||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Milk||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Hot sauce||To Taste|
1. Boil the potatoes in water with salt and pepper, just until tender.
2. In a soup pot sweat down the onion and celery in the butter.
3. Toss in 1/3 of the chopped wieners. Add in the corn and some pepper.
4. Add in the mushroom soup, and two cans of milk. Stir to thoroughly combine.
5. Add in the drained potatoes. Stir in the remaining hot dogs, and the hot sauce.
6. Cook until heated through - but don't allow to boil.
7. Serve and Enjoy!