Cookout Potato Salad Recipe - This is a simple fast potato salad recipe for your next backyard bbq or patio cookout. The base recipe is infinitely variable, but the Dijon mustard and the horseradish add those subtle extra flavors that will keep people coming back for more.
|Hard boiled egg||3|
|Baby potatoes||600 Gram|
|Horseradish||2 Tablespoon (15|
|Green onion||4 , thinly sliced|
|Celery ribs||1 , thinly sliced|
|Radishes||5 , thinly sliced|
|Mayonnaise||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (75 ml)|
|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon (15|
|Hot mustard powder||2 Teaspoon (Dry)|
|Celery seeds||1/2 Teaspoon (2 ml)|
|Plain yoghurt/Sour cream||2 Tablespoon (30 ml)|
|Vinegar||2 Tablespoon (15|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. Hard boil, and the cool the eggs.
2. Cut up the potatoes into fork size bites, and boil until tender with the horseradish in salted water.
3. When cooked, drain the potatoes and season with salt and pepper, allow to cool.
4. Combine the dressing ingredients; mayo, Dijon, dry mustard, celery seeds, sour cream, and vinegar.
5. Slice up the hard boiled eggs.
6. Combine the potatoes, sliced veg, dressing, and eggs until evenly coated.
7. Place in the fridge a couple hours before serving.
8. Serve and enjoy.