Learn to how to make sweet and delicious Jalebi at home, a recipe by Anushruti only on Rajshri Food! On the occasion of holi make everyone's favorite sweet - Jalebi. Making Jalebi is not an rocket science, but if you feel so then Anushruti is here to show you how to make Jalebi at home with easy steps. So watch and learn to make Jalebi only on Rajshri Food.
|Melted ghee||2 Tablespoon|
|Turmeric powder||1/8 Teaspoon|
|Saffron powder||To Taste|
|For sugar syrup:|
|Granulated sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Saffron stands||10 (use as required)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a bowl add maida, besan, yogurt, ghee, Juice of 1 Lime and water and mix well and then after the batter reach the required consistency add turmeric powder and saffron powder.
2. Keep the batter aside for 24 hours for fermentation - Put the batter into the squeeze bottle.
For Sugar Syrup:
3. In a pan add granulated sugar and water and on low heat stir until the sugar melts.
4. Once the sugar melts raise the heat and keep it for 4-5 minutes and add saffron stands also add saffron powder Making Jalebis.
5. In a Tawa add oil heat it and start making the jalebis by squeezing the batter in round shape.
6. Fry them on one side for 3 minutes.
7. Once they fry properly flip them into warm sugar syrup for 30 seconds. Keep them on rack to get rid of excess syrup.
8. And the jalebi is ready to be served!