Learn how to make Basic Eggless Sponge Cake, a tasty dessert recipe by Priyanka.Want to learn how to make a simple, easy yet exceedingly delicious sponge cake, all within the comforts of your home and with ingredients that are readily available? Watch out as Chef Priyanka takes you through the recipe for the basic sponge cake only on Rajshri Food.
|Melted butter||60 Milliliter|
|Condensed milk||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
2. Butter and flour a mold of your choice - Whisk melted butter, condensed milk together for good 2 minutes.
3. Add yogurt and vanilla essence and mix well.
4. Sieve flour, baking soda and baking powder in the batter
5. Fold in the mixture and pour in the prepared mold
6. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes
7. Knife should come out clean when pierced in the cake
8. Delicious cake is ready to serve!