Learn how to make Besan Ke Laddu - Indian Sweet Dessert Recipe - Indian Festive Sweet - Homemade Sweets Recipe
|Gram flour||250 Gram|
|Lukewarm milk||3 Tablespoon|
|Powdered sugar||200 Gram|
|Cardamom powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Almond flakes||To Taste|
1. Add 250 gms. gram flour in a round bottom pan and roast it for 5-7 minutes on a low flame.
2. As it changes colour, add 200 gm. ghee and stir it well for 10 minutes.
3. After 10 minutes, add 3 tbsp. of lukewarm milk to the flour mixture, in order to add taste to the laddoo.
4. Turn off the gas and mix the mixture well.
5. Spread this mixture on a flat plate, mix well and then let it cool down.
6. Once it cools down completely, add 200 gm. powdered sugar and mix it well.
7. Add 1/2 tsp. of cardamom powder and knead the dough well.
8. Take out a small piece and shape it into the size of a small ball.
9. Garnish them with almond flakes and raisins. Our Besan Laddus are ready to be served.