Learn how to make Kheer - Sweet Rice Pudding - Holi Special Indian Dessert Recipe By Ruchi Bharani.Rice Kheer or Kheer is a very popular Indian recipe made on holy auspicious occasions. Serve your guests with this sweet rice pudding as a dessert. Learn how to make this simple and easy to make homemade quick rice kheer recipe.
|Sugar||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk masala powder||2 Tablespoon|
1. Heat the Milk in a pan till the water from the milk is removed.
2. Add the rice and cook it by stirring occasionally
3. Once the rice is cooked, add the sugar and milk masala powder.
4. Boil the whole mixture till it reduces a bit more.
5. The Rice kheer is ready to be served chilled by garnishing a bit with chopped almonds and cardamom powder.