Learn how to make Sevai Kheer Recipe Vermicelli Kheer Indian Sweet Dessert Ramzan Special Recipe.Sevai Kheer an Indian Sweet Dessert often made on religious and auspicious occasions. Kheer itself is a very popular recipe in itself. This is one such type of kheer. Chef Ruchi Bharani teaches how to make this simple recipe, Sevai Kheer. Its a quick homemade recipe!
|Milk||1 1/2 Liter|
|Roasted vermicelli||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Almond flakes||To Taste|
|Cardamom powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
1. Heat Ghee in a pan and roast the Vermicelli for a couple of minute.
2. Add the milk, stir it and let it cook for about 7 - 8 Mins till the the milk reduces to half its quantity.
3. Add sugar, stir and cook it for another 5 - 6 Mins.
4. Add raisins, almond flakes, cardamom powder and stir everything well.
5. The dessert is ready to be served chilled in serving bowls