While making apple pie one Thanksgiving my mom, uncle, and I used the leftovers and made apple drops. bite-sized drops of heaven.
These are like little apple pie poppers! If you love apple pie, then you're going to love these little treats. These are great if you want just a little bit of sweets after dinner. But I warn you... you won't be able to eat just one!
|Apple||1 , cubed|
|Butter stick||1/4 , melt|
|Sugar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||1/2 Teaspoon|
1. preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Pour melted butter over cubed apples in a bowl and mix
3. Mix sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in apples
4. take pie crusts and cut them into circles big enough to cover the apple cubes.
5. place the apple mixture into the cutout pie crust. close the drop by sealing all the edges together
6. place drops onto a cookie sheet and bakes for 30 mins or until golden brown.
7. take the drops out of the oven and immediately sprinkle sugar over the drops. let cool.
8. Serve and enjoy!