A more sinful dessert has never been made with just 5 simple ingredients. This pumpkin cake is an easy fall dessert that everyone will drool for. Moist pumpkin cake topped with cool whip, heath bits and caramel sauce...be still my drooling taste buds!
|Yellow cake mix||15 1/4 Ounce|
|Pumpkin puree||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce|
|Cool whip||8 Ounce|
|Heath bits||8 Ounce|
|Caramel sundae sauce||To Taste|
1. In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and pumpkin puree until a smooth batter forms.
2. Pour batter into a greased 9×13 baking dish and bake at 350 F according to the directions on the cake mix box (approx 23-28 mins).
3. Remove cake from oven and let cool for about 10 minutes after baking.
4. Using the end of a wooden spoon to poke holes all over the top of the cake.
5. Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the cake. This should fill in the holes and soak into the cake.
6. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
7. Remove cake from refrigerator and spread Cool Whip over top of the cake. Sprinkle on the Heath bits and drizzle caramel over top. (Note: if you want it less sweet you can use less of the jar.)
8. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight.
9. Serve & Enjoy!