Delicious and so easy to make, everyone loves mom's recipe for chocolate snowballs! They simply melt in your mouth and are so easy to make, they belong on every holiday dessert table.
|Butter||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cane sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Semi||sweet chocolate chips|
|Confectioners sugar||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sift together flour and salt. Set aside.
2. Blend the butter, cane sugar, and vanilla.
3. Beat in egg.
4. Stir in flour mixture and chocolate chips.
5. Shape into balls about an inch in size. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Cool slightly.
7. Roll in confectioners sugar.
8. Serve and Enjoy!