Moist, fudgy, chewy brownies with a hint of Baileys flavoring - perfect for St. Patrick's Day!
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Instant espresso powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Bittersweet chocolate chips||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Butter||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baileys irish cream||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Heat oven to 350. Prepare an 8x8 pan by lining with tin foil and spraying lightly with cooking spray.
2. Put chips and butter in a medium microwave safe bowl and microwave on high in 30 second intervals (stirring after each) until chocolate is melted. Set aside to cool.
3. Mix flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder, salt and baking soda and set aside.
4. When chocolate/butter is slightly cool, add eggs, sugar, Baileys and vanilla.
5. Then stir in the dry ingredients.
6. Spread mixture evenly into the prepared pan and bake for 18 - 20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. When cool, you can dust with powdered (confectioners) sugar, if desired.