Learn How To Make The Best Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe, from our Chef Upasana Shukla on Beat Batter Bake With Upasana only on Rajshri Food. Make this Cookies Recipe, also an Eggless Recipe, of Classic Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe and share your experience with us in the comments section below.Happy Baking.
|Peanut butter||125 Gram|
|Caster sugar||100 Gram|
|Brown sugar||75 Gram|
|All purpose flour||165 Gram|
|Baking powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, beat together the wet ingredients with an electric beater until the mixture is slightly pale in colour.
2. In another bowl mix the dry ingredients properly.
3. Now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients followed by chocolate chips.
4. Mix properly and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
5. Take 1 tbsp. of cookie dough and roll it in your palms and place it on lightly greased cookie sheet.
6. Roll rest of the dough same way and press them down with a fork as shown for a designed texture.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 14-15 minutes.
8. Once out of the oven let the cookies cool down for 5-7 minutes.
9. Serving and enjoy!