The Best Eggless chocolate chip cookies recipe made with Almond Flax Meal to healthy-fy and the flavor of 100 maple syrup gives the great taste to these cookies. - easy to make best chocolate chip cookies without egg. There are soft, chewy and slightly crispy around the edges. These cookies recipe can be easily customized for vegan, gluten free diet as well.
|Melted butter||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|100 % maple syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Flax seed||1 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate chip||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Mix the butter with white and brown sugars for 1 to 2 minutes, until creamy. Add flax egg, maple syrup, vanilla and mix.
3. Add in flour, salt and baking soda. Mix. Fold in the chocolate chips with a wooden spoon.
4. Drop by spoonful onto the baking sheet. I usually do about 1-2 tablespoons and put 12-16 on the cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
6. Let it cool down. Serve and Enjoy!