Watch how to make Melting Moments, a crunchy and tempting cookie recipe by Anushruti.Crispy!Crunchy!Yummy these three words totally defines Melting Moments. A perfect cookie recipe which will keep you asking for more. These cookies not only look super cute but are also super tasty. So follow the recipe and treat your self with the ravishing Melting Moments
1. Sieve the flour and the cornflour together into a bowl.
2. In another bowl mix in the butter and the sugar with a hand blender or a wire whisk or put in the stand mixer with the paddle attachment and blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Put in the flour mixture and vanilla extract and mix until smooth and there are no lumps. Add a little milk only id the dough is stiff.
4. Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade/ 350F/Gas mark 4.
5. Put the entire mixture into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle and pipe into stars (rosettes) on a lightly greased baking tin or a tin lined with baking parchment. Alternatively make small balls, flatten lightly with your palms and bake.
6. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cookies turn golden brown at the edges.
7. Serve and Enjoy!
Note: The baking time depends on the size of the cookies. It could be 8 to 10 minutes for small cookies and 10 to 12 minutes for larger cookies. Make sure you keep a close watch on your oven ad take the cookies off after you see them turning golden brown at the edges.