Keto Pasta sheets plus 3 cheeses make this delicious gluten-free, keto-friendly lasagne recipe loaded with protein.
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken mince||500 Gram|
|Button mushrooms||200 Gram|
|English spinach||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Cream cheese||250 Gram|
|Fresh parsley||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tomato pasta sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated mozzarella||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cauliflower||1 1/10 Kilogram|
|Finely grated parmesan||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. So firstly were going to make our pasta substitute, into a food processor add in the cauliflower and process until you have a breadcrumb like texture.
2. Place the cauliflower into a microwave safe bowl, add a small amount of water and cover with clingfilm. Place in the microwave for 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally until cooked through.
3. While your waiting for the cauliflower to cook, into a hot pan add olive oil and sliced leeks, sweat the leeks down for 1 minute and then add in your ground chicken, you can use beef of course I’m just changing it up for something different. 4. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and then break down with a spoon, then add sliced mushrooms and spinach. Bring the heat down to medium and cook for 8 minutes.
5. Bring out the cauliflower, add your eggs, grated parmesan cheese and mix well until combined. Leave aside.
6. Go back to the chicken mix and add cream cheese, stir well and let the cream cheese melt down into the pan.
7. Cover the pan and take the heat to low and leave for another 10 minutes.
8. Onto a baking tray lined with baking paper pour over the cauliflower mix, flatten out on all sides and place into the oven at 180c or 350f for 20 minutes.
9. To finish off the chicken mix, stir though some fresh parsley and turn the heat off.
10. Once out of the oven, cut the cauliflower sheets in half, get your square tin and place down tomato pasatta, followed by the chicken mix, grated mozzarella cheese and then add the first cauliflower sheet.
11. Repeat this layer once more and press down making sure everything is compacted. The top layer leave for more mozzarella and parsley. Place into the oven at 180C or 350f for 30 minutes or until the top is golden and bubbling.
12. Serve family style where everyone can help themselves and enjoy every layer of low carb goodness, it may not be the traditional lasagna we know and love, but if your cutting carbs this makes a wonderful substitute.