Lockdown Leftover Lasagne Recipe If you are looking for a traditional Italian Lasagne recipe... this isn't it. If you are looking for an easy lasagne recipe, that uses fresh lasagne noodles and ricotta cheese. This may be the lasagne recipe for you.
|Meat sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dried pasta sheets||2 (use as required)|
|Pan roasted zucchini and aubergine||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sliced mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ricotta||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hot pepper flakes||1 Pinch|
|Mozarella cheese||300 Gram|
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
2. If using dry pasta sheets, cook according to the box instructions.
3. Layer a scoop of sauce in the bottom of your pan, then lay on a pasta sheet.
4. Layer on a scoop of sauce, and some roasted zucchini and aubergine.
5. Layer on another pasta sheet.
6. Continue layering, varying the fillings for each layer.
7. Season each layer with oregano, salt, pepper, and hot pepper flakes, to your desired amount.
8. Top with sauce and a layer of grated Pecorino and mozzarella.
9. Cover and bake 1 hour, uncover and bake ½ hour more.
10. Allow to rest at room temp ½ hour before serving.