Everyone loves Pizza, so this Keto Pizza recipe is a dream come true! Top it with whatever you want.
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Psyllium husk powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Italian seasoning||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Avocado oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 1/2 Ounce|
|Tomato paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly chopped basil||1 Tablespoon|
1. So I make my dough in a blender, its just easier, so into the cup I add Psyllium husk, mixed Italian dried herbs, freshly grated parmesan cheese along with eggs and seasoning with pepper.
2. Blend it until it forms a thick paste, this dough is so good for you - full of protein and that psyllium husk really helps with lowering blood pressure, lowering cholesterol and weight loss.
3. Now into a small saucepan, add extra virgin olive oil and bring to a medium heat. Place in the dough and carefully push it out to the sides of the pan using a spatula. Now the dough may look dense but once in the pan it will cook almost like an omelette, becoming light, airy and fluffy.
4. Cook it on both sides over a medium heat for around 2-3 minutes or until golden brown, you can lift up the edges to see if its ready too.
5. Once flipped, I place tomato puree and spread it out over the base, you can change up any of these toppings as you want to, I’m just going for the classic tomato, cheese and basil.
6. Now place over grated mozzarella and place under the grill or into a hot oven for 2 minutes or until that cheese has melted.
7. Bring it out and scatter over fresh basil leaves and serve immediately.
Its a pizza for one, or one to share but its truly delicious and heavenly for those looking for a really great tasting carb busting pizza thats got all the hallmarks of pizza, but loaded with protein.