Give your sweet tooth a rich and royal treat by making this Indian traditional festive season special sweet dish. Its simple to cook and easy to make sweet dessert.
|Full fat milk||1/2 Liter|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cardamom powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Plain flour||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
1. Take a pan, boil the milk till it comes to a complete boil and reduces to half the quantity
2. Once done take it off the flame and spread it in a bowl and cool it completely
3. Put water and sugar to boil, let all the sugar dissolve in the boiling water and bring it to one thread consistancy
4. Turn off the flame, pour cardamom powder, saffron and mix everything well
5. Pour it in a bowl and let it cool.
6. Add flour to the cooled down milk and whisk it properly leaving no lumps
7. Once the batter becomes thick add milk as per need to get a pouring consistency
8. Add the powdered sugar and if required a little milk as well
9. Add baking powder to the batter
10. Heat ghee in a pan and pour a spoonfull of the batter to make round small pancake
11. Fry it on low heat on both the sides.
12. Once fried dip them in the sugar syrup.
13. Serve with rabdi after garnishing it with pista and almond flakes. Enjoy!