1930 Depression Era Magic Brownies Recipe Keep Calm - Bake On!
|Sugar||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate square||3|
|Sweetened condensed milk||1 1/3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Flour||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Walnuts||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 250ºF.
2. Line a 7x7’ baking pan with parchment paper.
3. Mix all ingredients together.
4. Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan, and bake about 30 minutes.
5. As soon as removed from oven, turn out of the pan and peel back the paper.
6. Cut into pieces while still hot.
7. Serve and Enjoy!