Keto Brownies are low in carbs and taste amazing!
|Unsalted butter||130 Gram|
|Stevia powder||140 Gram|
|Cocoa powder||80 Gram|
|Almond flour||70 Gram|
|Sea salt flakes||1 Teaspoon (for serving, optional)|
1. Preheat your oven to 180C or 350f.
2. So into a large bowl add the almond flour, next I’m adding in some cocao powder which you have seen me use before, its perfect for when you want a rich chocolate flavour without the high sugars. Next in I’m adding my sugar substitute, in this recipe I use stevia as thats my preferred option but you use whatever you feel is best. Then give the dry mix a good stir to get everything combined well.
3. For the wet mix, start by adding in unsalted melted butter and whisked eggs. Give the mix a stir but don’t over mix because if you do the brownie will get very tough and dry.
4. Place the mixture into a loaf or square tin lined with baking paper. Flatten out evenly using a pallet knife and then place into a preheated oven at 180C or 350f for 15 minutes.
5. When you bring out the pan it might looked undercooked but it will continue to cook slowly as it cools down. As you bring it out, I season it with sea slat flakes - this is completely optional obviously but I love that sweet, salty chocolate flavour. Its not to everyones taste but give it a try and see what you think.
6. Once cooled, cut up into pieces and serve. Once you cut through them you can see how dense they are and packed full of flavour and a brownie recipe you’ll keep making over and over again.