Kul Kuls are a Christmas essential for the sweet plate or traditional kuswar. Many special recipes are prepared over the holidays and Kul Kuls are one of the favorites.
|Sugar||1 3/4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpoase flour||700 Gram , sifted|
|Melted ghee||200 Milliliter (cooled)|
1. Mix together the yolks, sugar, milk and salt.
2. Using a paddle attachment start adding in the semolina and flour.
3. Halfway through switch from a paddle attachment to a dough hook.
4. Add the melted ghee and keep kneading.
5. Turn it out on a board and knead by hand.
6. Divide, wrap in plastic wrap and chill.
7. Divide into small pieces, press down to flatten and then roll on a comb.
8. When you have them all prepared, deep fry in hot oil and keep aside.
9. Serve and enjoy!