Hmm - what happens when you crush up some potato chips and add them to a chocolate chip cookie recipe? You get this Chocolate Chip Potato Chip Cookies Recipe! It's a salty sweet treat that you'll love.
|Unsalted butter||225 Gram (250 mL / 1 cup at room temperature)|
|Sugar||200 Gram (250 mL / 1 cup)|
|Packed light brown sugar||215 Gram (250 mL / 1 cup)|
|Pure vanilla extract||5 Milliliter (1 tsp)|
|All purpose flour||315 Gram (560 mL / 2 1/4 cups)|
|Baking soda||5 Milliliter (1 tsp)|
|Potato chips||200 Gram , crush (salted)|
|Chocolate chips||500 Gram (2 cups)|
|Coarse sea salt||To Taste (for sprinkling)|
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350°F).
2. Cream together the butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
4. Beat in the vanilla.
5. Mix together the flour and baking soda.
6. Stir the flour into the creamed mixture.
7. Stir in the chocolate chips and crushed potato chips.
8. Scoop the dough onto the baking sheets, then sprinkle the tops with some crushed potato chips and sea salt.
9. Bake about 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and just set.
10. Transfer to a cooling rack.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Makes about 50 cookies with the #50 scoop