Salty, sweet and stupidly good, these cookies are one of my favorites! Just four ingredients to make and five easy steps, these peanut butter frito cookies (yes you read that right) are such a win!
|White karo syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Empty into a "large bowl" the Fritos Corn Chips .... and slightly crush with your hands .... set aside.
2. Bring sugar and syrup to a boil in a saucepan ... boil for "One Minute" only -- "no longer" or you will be sorry (you won't be able to bite into the cookies).
3. Add peanut butter and mix together thoroughly.
4. Pour the peanut butter-syrup mixture over the corn chips .... and mix all together.
5. Work fast and drop by spoonfuls, the cookies onto a sheet of parchment paper. Note: I use a "Soup Spoon" to scoop-out the cookies onto the parchment paper, it makes a mounded-up cookie about 2 1/2 inches in size.
After all the mounded-up cookies have been distributed onto the parchment paper ... take your fingers and give each cookie a little "squeeze" together, which will make sure any corn chips found sticking out "stay" with your cookie mound.
6. Serve and Enjoy