Learn how to make Palak Paneer at home with Chef Smita Deo on Get Curried.
Today Chef Smita is going to show us a most loved vegetarian dish i.e Palak Paneer. Loved by Vegetarians and Non Vegetarians alike it tastes delicious and can be prepared in just a few steps.
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry red chillies||5|
|Onions||2 , finely chopped|
|Coriander seed powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Paneer||1/2 Kilogram , dice|
|Fresh cream||1 Tablespoon|
1. Boil water in a vessel, add salt, spinach leaves, keep them in the boiling water for 3-4 minutes and then transfer it on cold water.
2. Let the spinach cool down and then grind it into a nice puree.
3. Heat a wok, add ghee, cumin seeds, garlic, red chillies, onions and saute it until it turns soft.
4. Add tomato, cook it till they are soft.
5. Add coriander powder, garam masala, mix it well and add the spinach puree.
6. Add salt and give it a good mix .
7. Add paneer, cook it on a medium flame for 4-5 minutes.
8. Take it out in a bowl and garnish it with fresh cream.
9. Our Palak Paneer is ready to serve.