Think of ravioli as a pasta pocket for just about anything from veggies and more. Homemade ravioli isn't just for the expert home cook in fact, fresh pasta is one of the easiest ways to start adventuring into the cooking world.
|Garlic||1 1/2 Clove (7.5 gm)|
|Button mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spinach leaves||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ricotta cheese||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Water||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
1. Let's start with making the Filling for which add Oil in the Pan then add Garlic Clove (chopped), Green Chilli (chopped), Onion (diced), Salt, Button Mushrooms (chopped) then let it cook for 5-7 minutes.
2. Next, after 5 minutes add Spinach Leaves (chopped), Basil Leaves (chopped) mix it then cook for another 2 minutes and let it cool down.
3. Next, heat up the water in the Shallow Pan and add Lasagna Sheets boil them till they become soft after this take them out in the Plate (as shown in the video).
4. Now, add Ricotta Cheese in the Filling with Salt and Black Pepper (crushed).
5. Next, mix it all together properly, then add the filling into cooked Lasagna Sheets with Flour + Water apply around the filling (as shown in the video) then take the Other sheet and place it on top.
6. Next, use the Cookie cutter to cut out the Ravioli from lasagna sheets. Now saute Ravioli in the pan for which add Butter in the Pan first then add Basil Leaves.
7. Now add the Ravioli into the Pan and fry them on both the side.
8. Now your Homemade Mushroom Ravioli is ready to serve.