Learn how to make Paneer Do Pyaza, an all time favourite recipe with chef Varun Inamdar.
Chef Varun is here with another restaurant favourite recipe, its the mouth watering Paneer Do Pyaza. Watch The Bombay Chef make Paneer Do Pyaza in the most easy way. So watch and learn only on Rajshri Food.
|Oil||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion paste||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coriander powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato puree||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Kasuri methi||1 Teaspoon|
|To be fried:|
|Green capsicum||1 Small|
|Paneer||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Add some oil in pan, add cumin seeds, onion paste, ginger garlic paste and mix it
2. Add turmeric, coriander powder and salt
3. Add green chillies, tomato puree & water and let it cook on medium flame.
4. In other pan, add some oil, fry some peeled shallots, cottage cheese (paneer)
5. Stir fry the capsicum
6. In the gravy add the shallots, cottage cheese and capsicum
7. Let it cook for few minutes and once done garnish it with Kasoori meethi
8. Serve and enjoy!