Learn how to make Chocolate Strawberry Cake at home with Chef Tarika Singh on Get Curried.
|Strawberries||400 Gram , slice|
|Cocoa powder||30 Gram|
|All purpose flour||150 Gram|
|Caster sugar||200 Gram ((plus extra for sprinkling))|
|Baking powder||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. Cut the strawberries into two halves.
2. In a tray add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and keep it aside.
3. In a bowl, add oil, sugar, mix them well.
4. Add milk, whisk it well.
5. Add egg, whisk it well and add vanilla extract.
6. Sieve the flour mixture into the egg mixture and mix well.
7. Transfer the batter to a cake pan, tap it so that it levels up and place the strawberries on it
8. Sprinkle some caster sugar on the strawberries.
9. Bake it for 40-50 minutes, check the cake at the 25-minute mark.
10. Our Chocolate Strawberry Cake is ready to serve.