Learn how to make Chicken Hot Sour Soup at home with Chef Tarika Singh on Get Curried.
There is nothing more comforting than a piping hot bowl of soup during the winter. Chef Tarika shows you how to make this comforting dish in an easy way.
|Oil||1 Tablespoon (flavourless)|
|Finely chopped garlic||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped carrots||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Finely chopped french beans||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Finely minced mushrooms||3 (button mushrooms)|
|Black pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Dark soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|White vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Boneless chicken||100 Gram , shredded|
|Chicken stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Heat a wok, add oil, garlic, ginger and saute it.
2. Add vegetables and stir fry them.
3. Add mushrooms, black pepper, red chilli powder, chicken and mix well.
4. Add chicken stock, soy sauce, vinegar, egg and mix well.
5. Our Chicken Hot & Sour Soup is ready to serve.