Welcome Friends! Welcome back to the kitchen recently I made some super tasty 'vegan' vegetable stock that has a very meaty quality to it. This vegetable stock lends itself really well to vegan / vegetarian chili recipes, but I like to make this more as a Bean Soup Recipe.
|Cumin||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Dry chipotle powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Rotel||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Vegetable stock||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Black beans||540 Milliliter|
|Pinto beans||540 Milliliter|
|Frozen corn||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Heat a large pot over medium heat.
2. Add the oil, and the cumin; cook until fragrant 1-2 minutes.
3. Then add onion, pepper, garlic, salt and pepper; cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently, until onions are translucent.Add chili powder, and oregano; stir to coat.
4. Then add Rotel, vegetable stock, beans and corn.
5. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Serve and Enjoy!