Learn How To Make Pav Bhaji in a healthy way from Nupur Sampat. Make this healthy and nutritious recipe of Pav Bhaji at your home.
Host: Nupur Sampat
Director: Shashank Alshi
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
|2 Onions, chopped|
|3 Tomatoes, chopped|
|1 Capsicum, chopped|
|4 Potatoes, chopped with skin on|
|2 Whole dried red chillies, (remove seeds)|
|8 pods of Garlic|
|1 cup Cauliflower, chopped|
|1 Carrot, chopped|
|2||3 tsp. Pav Bhaji Masala|
|1 tsp. Oil|
|Whole Wheat Pav|
1. Steam the vegetables in a steamer.
- Grind the red paste ingredients to a smooth paste in mixer/grinder.
2. In a kadai heat oil and add cumin seeds, onion, salt, capsicum, tomato, red paste and mash it well.
3. Now add the Pav-Bhaji Masala and mix well.
4. Mash the vegetables and add them to the masala.
5. Add salt, water from the steamer and mash again.
6. Once mixed properly, turn the flame off and lemon juice.
7. Serve with Whole Wheat Pav.
Nutritious and healthy Pav Bhaji is ready to eat!