Learn how to make street style Tawa Pulao at home with The Bombay Chef Varun Inamdar.
The Bombay Chef makes Bombay's favourite street food Tawa Pulao. It is mouth watering and easy to make.So watch and learn how to make Tawa Pulao at home with Chef Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food.
|Peas||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Carrots||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped cabbage||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a tawa/pan add oil, butter, chopped onion, cumin seeds and cook until the onions are translucent.
2. Add tomatoes and continue adding turmeric, red chilli powder, chopped green chillies and salt and mix well.
3. Once the masala is cooked add all the veggies carrots, peas and cabbage and mix again and stir fry it.
4. Add the steamed rice to it.
5. Garnish it with tomatoes and coriander.
6. Tawa Pulao is ready to be served.